The long awaited registration packages for the Odawa Kub Kar Rally, Scout Truck Rodeo and the new Kybo Run event can be found at these links:
Registration Due Date: Sunday Feb. 24, 2019
Race Day: March 2, 2019
Doors Open for setup 9 AM
All events should finish by 2:30 PM
Where: Jean-Marc Lalonde Arena, Rockland, ON (Google Map Link)
Please note – if you are helping with a Pack or Troop, but also racing in the Kybo Run, you submit your registration on the Kybo Run form, make note on the Pack or Troop form that you’re helping there, and that you’re also part of the Kybo Run. As a Kybo Run participant, your fee is $15, not $7.
Don’t forget your important papers (fees), and we’ll see you on Race Day!
Odawa’s year-end camp is coming up soon! Some of our youth have been working hard to plan the activities, and it’s looking to be lots of fun. We hope you’ll join us!
Camp Info Odawa June Camp 2017
Registration Form Odawa June camp 2017
Key dates and information:
- Camp takes place at Apple Hill from June 9 to 11, 2017.
- Registration due by end of day Friday, June 2, 2017.
- Cost: $25 per youth; $20 per Scouter/adult.
Hope to see you there!
Join us to share ideas, ask questions and find out what’s coming up in Odawa. This is not an April Fool’s joke!
When: Saturday, April 1, 8:30 to 9:30 a.m.
Where: Orleans Legion, 800 Taylor Creek Dr., upstairs
Breakfast is available for purchase.
If you can make it, please come and join us.
All volunteers are invited to the Odawa Area All Volunteers Meet-and-Greet
April 19, 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm at Orleans United Church (1111 Orleans Blvd.)
Come and enjoy coffee, tea and potluck desserts.
This is a great chance to meet with your fellow Scouters and youth leaders to chat and share ideas.
All Volunteers are invited: adult Scouters and all youth volunteering in a leadership position (youth commissioners, Scouters-in-training, Kims, Keos, etc.)
Please lug-a-mug and bring a dessert to share.
Hope to see you there!
Ready to race?
Bring your Kub Kars and Scout Trucks (standard and custom) to the arena for race day! Enjoy a hot dog lunch and the company of your fellow Cubs, Scouts and Scouters. Are you a Scouter without a vehicle to race? Come volunteer: we’d love to have you! Be sure to register by February 23. We’re looking forward to seeing you.
Get the registration form, information and schedule (PDF and Word), as well as the specs, below.
If your Group is sending youth to both events (taking place at the same location), use one copy of the registration for the Kub Kar Rally and another copy for the Scout Truck Rodeo.
When and where
- March 4, 2017
- Jean Marc Lalonde Arena, Rockland, Ontario (1450 Du Parc Avenue)
- Doors open: 9:00 a.m.
- Opening ceremony: 10:00 a.m.
- Pick-up: 2:30 p.m.
- Registration deadline: Thursday, February 23, 2017
- Complete the registration forms for your Pack and your Troop email them to 1stCumberland@gmail.com.
- Cost: $15 per Cub/Scout and $7 per Scouter/parent (includes lunch and crest)
- Note: You must pay for the people registered even if they can’t attend (the food will be purchased and prepared according to registration numbers).
- Bring payment for your Pack and Troop with you to the event. Make cheques payable to “Scouts Canada — Odawa Area”.
- Large all-beef hotdog (vegetarian option: vegetarian chili)
- Bag of chips
- Juice or water
- Please note any dietary requirements on the registration form.
Volunteers needed for
- Vehicle check-in
- Pit crew
- Monitoring start at tracks
- Scoring at bottom of tracks
To help the day go smoothly
- Indoor shoes
- A sweater or fleece (it’s an arena)
- Water bottle
- Nut-free snacks
- Books, deck of cards, crafts, etc., to use during a lull in programming (final races, Scouter races)
- No running or climbing in the arena or stands (all Scouters, please enforce)