January 19, 2018
Seeking crest designs! Cubs, have your Scouter or a parent send your design by November 25, 2018, to liddlesj at gmail.com. Must fit in a 3-inch circle.
Location: RJ Kennedy Community Centre, 1115 Dunning Rd., Cumberland, ON K4C 1P6
Registration: Email the registration form to Scouter Susan at liddlesj at gmail.com by Friday January 11, 2019.
Cost: $15 for all Cub Scouts; $7 for Scouters/parents.
- Pay by cash or cheque (payable to “SCOUTS CANADA ODAWA AREA”).
- Payment due at the event for the total number of attendees listed on registration form (sorry, no discount for cancellations on the day).
Check-in and payment:
- 9 a.m. to 9:15 a.m., inside the community centre (one Scouter per Pack).
- Gather your Pack outside at the front of the community centre with a designated Scouter.
- Once all expected youth are present, have one Scouter check in at the table inside the gym.
Lunch is included:
- Each participant will receive 2 hot dogs, 1 juice box, 1 bag of chips
- Lunch orders will be prepared for your group. When lunch pick-up is called, please have ONLY 1 Scouter come to pick your Group’s box of food.
- Special requirements: On the registration form, mention food requirements (allergies, vegetarian, no-pork, etc.) and how many of each type.
Be prepared: Programming takes place indoors and outdoors, so dress for the weather! Bring a water bottle.
Opening: 9:30 a.m. in the field behind the community centre.
Closing: 2 p.m.;pick-up immediately afterwards.
Who can attend:
- Registered members of Scouts Canada.
- Parents who have filled out 2 forms — the Physical Fitness Form for Non-Members and the Individual Release and Hold Harmless Form. Both forms are available at scouts.ca (or ask your Group Commissioner for a copy).
Desperately seeking Scouters to help plan and run stations, cook, and just about everything else! Can you help? Have questions? Email Scouter Susan, liddlesj at gmail.com.