Calling all White-Tail Beavers and Howler Cubs!
Come for a taste of the youth-led activities you can enjoy in Cubs or Scouts next fall. Activities (separate for Beavers and Cubs) are planned and run by Scouts (supported by Scouters).
- Apple Hill Scout Reserve (http://applehillscoutreserve.ca/)
- Arrive: Friday, May 10, after supper (or Saturday morning by 8:30 a.m., before programming)
- Depart: Sunday, May 12, 11:30 a.m. (before lunch)
- $45 for Beaver and Cub Scouts; $35 for Scouters, parents and youth helpers.
- Fee covers food (Friday snack, Saturday meals and snacks, Sunday breakfast), camp fees and crests; same fee if you come Friday night or Saturday morning.
Registration and payment
- Fill out the registration form (page 2 in the information package and email it to liddlesj [at] gmail.com on or before Friday, April 26.
Included in information package
- Kit list for youth
- Registration form
- Link to Apple Hill Scout Reserve (AHSR) rules
- AHSR emergency plan
- Important info for attendees and parents
What you need to bring
- Tents and sleeping gear. No kitchen equipment needed.
- Dishes and water bottles.
- A few large jugs of drinking water to help out the kitchen crew.
- Helpers to
- bring home garbage/recycling
- direct traffic on Friday evening/Saturday morning
- assist youth running stations as requested
- provide first aid
Need info? Want to help? Send an email to email@example.com.