Our annual BP Skills and Medic Alert Camp will be held:
When: Oct. 13-15, 2017
Where: Camp Opemikon
See registration package for more details!
Also, this is a call for volunteers – Scouters, Sr. Scouts, Venturers, and Rovers, who would like to help us run this camp and make it the success it is each year. Please see the Activity sign up sheet and send your info back to Scouter David Kerrivan – Odawa DAC Program (gc[at]1stgreenwoodscouting.ca or dkerrivan[at]gmail.com)
MEDIC ALERT and BP Woodsman 2017 Flyer and Registration final
Medic Alert Schedule 2017
Medic Alert Activity Sign up Sheet 2017
Opemikon Emergency Plan for Users
CAMP OPEMIKON PARKING
Date: Saturday, November 4, 2017
Location: RJ Kennedy Community Centre, 1115 Dunning Rd., Cumberland, ON K4C 1P6
Registration: Email rainbow.beavers at gmail.com no later than Wednesday, October 25, 2017.
Registration form: Odawa_Fall_Winter_Beaveree_2017_Info_Registration
Cost: $15 for all Beaver Scouts; $7 for Scouters/parents.
- Pay by cash or cheque (payable to “SCOUTS CANADA ODAWA AREA”).
- Payment due at the event for the total listed on registration form; no refunds from Area.
Check-in and payment:
- 9:30 to 9:50 a.m. (no earlier!), inside the community centre (one Scouter per Colony).
- Gather your Colony outside at the front of the community centre with a designated Scouter from your Group.
- Once all youth are present, have one Scouter per Colony check in at the table outside the gym in the lobby.
Lunch is included:
- Each participant will receive 2 hot dogs, 1 juice box, 1 bag of chips
- Lunch orders will be prepared for your group. When lunch pick-up is called, please have ONLY 1 Scouter come to pick your Group’s box of food.
- Special requirements: On the registration form, mention if you need any vegetarian or no-pork meals, and how many of each. This will help us make sure we have appropriate food on hand.
Be prepared: It is November. Programming takes place indoors and outdoors, so dress for the weather!
Opening: 10:00 a.m. in the field behind the community centre.
Closing: 2:00 p.m.; pick-up immediately afterwards.
Who can attend: