Ready to race?
Bring your Kub Kars and Scout Trucks (standard and custom) to the arena for race day! Enjoy a hot dog lunch and the company of your fellow Cubs, Scouts and Scouters. Are you a Scouter without a vehicle to race? Come volunteer: we’d love to have you! Be sure to register by February 23. We’re looking forward to seeing you.
Get the registration form, information and schedule (PDF and Word), as well as the specs, below.
- Odawa_Kub_Kar_Scout Truck_Registration_and_Info_2017
- MS Word version: 2017_Odawa_KubKar_ScoutTruck_Registration_and_Info.doc
If your Group is sending youth to both events (taking place at the same location), use one copy of the registration for the Kub Kar Rally and another copy for the Scout Truck Rodeo.
When and where
- March 4, 2017
- Jean Marc Lalonde Arena, Rockland, Ontario (1450 Du Parc Avenue)
- Doors open: 9:00 a.m.
- Opening ceremony: 10:00 a.m.
- Pick-up: 2:30 p.m.
- Registration deadline: Thursday, February 23, 2017
- Complete the registration forms for your Pack and your Troop email them to 1stCumberland@gmail.com.
- Cost: $15 per Cub/Scout and $7 per Scouter/parent (includes lunch and crest)
- Note: You must pay for the people registered even if they can’t attend (the food will be purchased and prepared according to registration numbers).
- Bring payment for your Pack and Troop with you to the event. Make cheques payable to “Scouts Canada — Odawa Area”.
- Large all-beef hotdog (vegetarian option: vegetarian chili)
- Bag of chips
- Juice or water
- Please note any dietary requirements on the registration form.
Volunteers needed for
- Vehicle check-in
- Pit crew
- Monitoring start at tracks
- Scoring at bottom of tracks
To help the day go smoothly
- Indoor shoes
- A sweater or fleece (it’s an arena)
- Water bottle
- Nut-free snacks
- Books, deck of cards, crafts, etc., to use during a lull in programming (final races, Scouter races)
- No running or climbing in the arena or stands (all Scouters, please enforce)