Registration due Jan. 20
When: Saturday, January 28, 2017, 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Location: RJ Kennedy Community Centre, 1115 Dunning Rd., Cumberland, ON K4C 1P6
Registration: Email Scoutercharlene at gmail.com by Friday January 20, 2017.
Let Scouter Charlene know by Jan. 20 if you intend to bring youth (even if you have only approximate numbers). We will decide the weekend of Jan. 21 whether there is enough interest to hold the event.
We are also looking for helpers to run stations, indoors and out!
Cost: $15 for all Cub Scouts; $7 for Scouters/parents.
- Pay by cash or cheque (payable to “SCOUTS CANADA ODAWA AREA”).
- Payment due at the event for the total listed on registration form; no refunds from Area.
Check-in and payment:
- 9 a.m. on January 28, inside the community centre (one Scouter per Pack).
- Gather your Pack outside at the front of the community centre with a designated Scouter from your Group.
- Once all expected youth are present, have one Scouter check in at the table inside the gym.
Lunch is included:
- Each participant will receive 2 hot dogs, 1 juice box, 1 bag of chips
- Lunch orders will be prepared for your group. When lunch pick-up is called, please have ONLY 1 Scouter come to pick your Group’s box of food.
- Special requirements: Under Allergies on the registration form, also mention if you need any vegetarian meals or no-pork meals, and how many participants for each. This will help us make sure we have appropriate food on hand.
Be prepared: Programming takes place indoors and outdoors, so dress for the weather!
Opening: 9:30 a.m. in the field behind the community centre.
Closing: 2 p.m.; pick-up immediately afterwards.
Who can attend:
- Registered members of Scouts Canada.
- Parents who have filled out 2 forms — the Physical Fitness Form for Non-Members and the Individual Release and Hold Harmless Form. Both forms are available at scouts.ca (or ask your Group Commissioner for a copy).